Terms and Conditions
In compliance with Act 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce, the general information for this website is provided below.
- Leng-d’Or N.I.F.A08152902
- Industria, 21 – Polígono Industrial Compte de Sert
- 08755 Castellbisbal (Barcelona) Spain
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Page no. 10061, Sheet 136, Volume 1355, Book 865, Section 2, Inscription 1.
Thank you for visiting our website.
A series of standards have been established to ensure that it is informative and useful for all visitors who browse it. Since we may change or modify them occasionally, we recommend that you visit this page for information on the regulations in effect. By entering our website as a user, you agree to act in accordance with the standards published in the portal at the time of access.
Contents (including but not limited to, information, communications, software, photos, drawings, audio, video, graphics, music, sounds, images, text files, and other materials and services) hereinafter “Content”, is the property of Leng d’Or or has been licensed or ceded to it by independent content providers. Users agree and understand that they may access them for private use with the protection limitations established by national and international intellectual and industrial property law (hereinafter “Rights”).
The User accepts that the use of this Content is subject to and governed by these regulations, in addition to the Rights and applicable private property laws.
Consequently, all of the Content of the Leng d’Or website is protected by the Rights and <199>Leng d’Or is the owner, or in such case, licensee, of the rights; for this reason, the user may not modify, alter, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduction, creation of derivative works, distribution, sampling, exhibition, or, in any way, exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
The compiling (understood as the collection, design, organization, and layout) of all of the content of the website is the property of Leng d’Or and is likewise protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
Linking to or mail content from any URL to the Leng d’Or website is prohibited without the express written consent of Leng d’Or. Contact the webmaster with any questions or suggestions.
Leng d’Or has no control over who accesses its website and where they may be located. Although Leng d’Or is aware of this, it does not mean that it submits to the jurisdictions of foreign countries; therefore, in the case of any conflicts or claims about this website, the courts of the City of Barcelona (Spain) shall be the only competent courts.
The brands, signs, distinctive signs, logos, or domain names of Leng d’Or that appear in this website are the property of Leng d’Or. All rights reserved. Any other brand, product name, or company mentioned on this website are intellectual or industrial property registered to their respective holders.
Reproduction in whole or in part without authorization in writing from the owners is prohibited.
Leng d’Or may make any technical modifications that are necessary to improve the quality, performance, efficiency of the system, and connection to the Internet or thematic networks.
Leng d’Or reserves the right to modify the information contained in the website without prior notice.
Leng d’Or is specifically exempt from liability for service deficiencies that can be attributed to the server center or connection networks, and for the damage caused by any computer virus.
Leng d’Or is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by third parties and that is included directly or by links in this website.
Privacy and personal information protection policy.
Leng d’Or guarantees that it will handle the personal information provided by the users of this website as confidential information.
It also guarantees that the server where this information is stored and processed is equipped with up-to-date security measures to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
For this reason, Leng d’Or has applied technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June, approving the Regulation of security measures for automated files that contain personal information.
Barcelona, September 2008
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information on user browsing habits and their machine and depending on the information that they contain and the way in which the machine is used, may be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser saves cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, taking up minimal memory and having no impact on the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (these are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default, and independently from them, allow or block temporary or saved cookies in the security configuration. Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – Lengdor will not link memorized data in cookies with your personal information provided during registration or the purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to navigate the website, platform, or application, and use the different options or services included in it, such as monitoring traffic and transmission of data, session identification, access areas with restricted access, remind the user of elements in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for broadcasting of videos and sound, or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general preset characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration of the user accessing the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: these are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and carry out statistical analysis of how users use the offered service. To do this, your browsing of our website is analyzed to improve the offering of products and services that we offer to you.
– Advertising cookies: these are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties that allow us to manage the offering of advertising spaces on the website as effectively as possible, adjusting the content of the advertising to the content of the service requested or how the website is used. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that allow the advertising spaces that the publisher may, in such case, have included in the website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided to be managed as effectively as possible. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile based on which advertising will be displayed.
– Third-party cookies: the Lengdor website may use third-party services that gather information for statistical purposes, Site use by the user, and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Including the possible transmission of the information in question to third parties in compliance with legal requests, and when the third parties in question process the information on behalf of Google.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your machine by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
LENG-D’OR, S.A.U. (hereinafter LENG-D’OR) is deeply committed to complying with Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data and it is for this reason that LENG-D’OR strictly complies with the guidelines of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (‘Protección de Datos Personales y Garantía de los Derechos Digitales’), and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data through this website is to supply the products contained therein, those requested by users, and to manage the business relationship with you, and such data will be accompanied by the mandatory duty of information defined in the above-mentioned laws. Accordingly, the personal data provided by users, whether through email or through the use of the various web forms existing on this website, will be processed under the terms described in the informative clauses that appear next to such data.
We inform you that the personal data that may be collected by this entity will be the responsibility of LENG-D’OR, and such data are intended for communication between the company and its customers, users, contacts or interested parties in relation to the products we provide, requests for information, etc.
Personal data will be handled with the appropriate degree of protection, taking the security measures legally necessary to prevent loss, damage, and access to unauthorized third parties.
Apart from the contractual relationship, the user authorizes LENG-D’OR to process his/her personal data to send commercial offers and advertising by any means (correspondence, telephone, fax, mailing or any other electronic means).
We also inform you that you may exercise your right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the personal data collected by LENG-D’OR in accordance with the above-mentioned regulations in force, by sending a written request, together with a copy of your National Identity Document (DNI), to the address at Calle Industria 21 Polígono Industrial Comte de Sert (08755 – Castellbisbal), Barcelona, or by email email@example.com. In addition, as a user it is also possible for you to obtain, in an organized and commonly used electronic format, a copy of the data that are the subject of the processing, so that you can transmit them to another data controller without impediment.
LENG-D’OR will hold your personal data collected on this website and such data will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the relevant legal obligations.
Data provided by third parties.
If personal data is included in the application by persons who do not own that data, the user must, prior to the inclusion of such data, inform such persons of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs. LENG-D’OR is exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
Data from minors.
The provision of data from persons under thirteen years of age is not permitted through this website. LENG-D’OR is exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
Commercial communications by electronic means.
Communications made by email, or any other electronic means will be necessary to manage your request. However, such communications will be those that have been expressly consented to or authorized by the recipients in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services (‘Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico’), except for the provisions of Article 21.2 of this same Law, in the wording given by the First Final Provision of the new General Telecommunications Law (‘Ley General de Telecomunicaciones’).
LENG-D’OR, as the controller of data collected on this website, has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels, and has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal according to the latest technology, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
Duty of confidentiality.
The user can rely on the duty of confidentiality of all those who process the data in the name and on behalf of the user. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the internet is not invulnerable.